How & When Parcel Shipping Orders are Shipped & Delivered
- Parcel shipping orders are shipped directly to the shipping address you have provided (we cannot ship to PO Boxes at this time).
- Orders ship via standard ground shipping usually within 2 business day from the time your order is placed.
- Shipment will usually arrive 5-7 business days after the order has shipped for most destinations. Transit time may be longer to remote addresses.
- Normally, shipment(s) are scheduled to arrive Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 5 pm local time.
- If you are not home to accept your shipment, a shipping notification card with further details will be issued.
- Smaller shipments made by courier may be left at your door.
- Multiple items may be shipped separately due to size or availability and may arrive at different times.
If you choose Parcel Shipping as your shipping method, your order will be delivered by a third-party shipping provider who will offer order tracking services. This service will allow you to monitor your package as it makes its way to its final address.
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email shipping confirmation containing a tracking confirmation number.
You can check the status of your shipment in the following ways:
- Follow the instructions included in your shipping confirmation email to track your order through the carrier’s website.
- Email us at [email protected] for a status update.